How do you manage your card statements, reporting, and payments?

Credit and mortgage advice Forums Consumer Credit Credit Cards How do you manage your card statements, reporting, and payments?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 7 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

Hi Everyone,

First of all, I’ve learned so much from this forum, so from the bottom of my heart – Thank You!* I’ve pretty*much been a lurker and with a small post here or there.

I am still in the process of rebuilding my credit.**Credit*card utilization is very important to me right now.* With a*pocketful of credit cards, different statements dates and different reporting dates, I’m finding myself spending hours and hours strategizing my payments and charges.* Is this normal? lol*

I guess what I’m really asking is if anyone keeps a spreadsheet to help them out?* Maybe this sounds silly to some.* I’m probably thinking about this way too hard.

I use my credit cards duriing the month to pay my bills but almost always PIF or leave a very small balance.* What is comfusing me is that I’m trying to be careful to make sure that none of these cards report when they are at my highest balance (which is only going to be paid maybe a week later).* KWIM?

There has to be an easier way to manage my cards, etc.*

Any suggestions or advice? Does anyone use a credit card spreadsheet? If so, what does it look like if you don’t mind me asking?

Sorry for rambling!! I type this after spending almost 2 hours updating my balances online for my cards and “plotting” my payments for the month.* I’m ready to pull my hair out! :smileysad:

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password