How do start a credit repair company in california

Credit and mortgage advice Forums Consumer Credit Credit Repair How do start a credit repair company in california

Viewing 6 reply threads

• Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

what are the requirement to start a credit repair company in california

Anonymous
      Inactive

Working at the mint

Anonymous
      Inactive

Have you ever thought about Pediatrics? It would require more school, but if you love kids and you want to make good money, it’s an awesome job! You would always have a job. Something to look into.

Anonymous
      Inactive

If you like the mortgage and insurance business, maybe you should talk to your boss about what kinds of options are available with a bachelor degree. Sounds like if you like working with people and your attention to detail that you may like being a real estate agent or even a broker. JMO.

Good luck on getting that degree, no matter what you decide! 🙂 Don’t work too hard

Anonymous
      Inactive

All jobs make money…its just that most jobs make money for someone else.
      Want to get rich…go into finance.
      Want to self respect & a comfortable living? Try engineering, architecture, or allied health.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I will try to delve into your youthful and energetic mind a little.

Don’t believe what your boss tells you.

I had many bosses and they all were liars.

Everyone today is into mortgages and yet people keep losing their homes to foreclosure…and I have to ask why because it seems that the price people are willing to pay for real estate is way too high and those giving out mortgages keep pumping it higher and higher.

The issues you bring up are real and important…nobody today is working for real money and getting rich from it like they should.

It’s a complete farce the way business works in these times, and young and ambitious people like you should be demanding and getting higher paying jobs…but they aren’t and all these so-called bosses keep feeding you is B.S.

I wish there was something solid I could recommend to you that’s better than your job with that mortgage company.

How can anyone “guarantee” you will make fifty g’s next year?

Did that so-called boss put it in writing? Of course not, and that proves it’s B.S.

I found after much studying on how corporations and business works that they keep following trends and don’t want to try anything different in fear of losing a proven cash flow stream, or something.

Every business seems to follow another business or competitor. Not many will venture into something different.

Mortgage companies are notorious for doing just that, and many are getting clobbered now with defaults mounting as I write.

Since you are a natural with newborns, that might be your forte. Try nursing, but do it with purpose, not for just a fat paycheck…and above all, take care of No.1 first so that you have the strength and energy to take on the world.

The world needs people like you, and I commend you for your many faceted interests and ambitions.

Good luck.

Anonymous
      Inactive

ok for starters, acting, modeling, achitcture, interior design, pa, some buisnesses
      i dunno

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Register New Account
Reset Password