How do I create the perfect job for me?

Credit and mortgage advice Forums Home Insurance How do I create the perfect job for me?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 6 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

I want to work in a hotel, but I’ve never done that before. I’ve worked as a copywriter in an ad agency in europe for the past years. Since a couple of month I live in the caribbean and work in a high end furniture shop (I do sales, interior design, ordering, some marketing) and as a side gig I work as a german representative for an travel agency (pick up people at the airport, translate for tourists and accompany groups for sightseeing).
    My main job is from hell. My boss is very abusive (she slapped one of my coworkers yesterday) and I’m not sure how long I’ll be able to tolerate this anymore.
    I think my best bet to better my income and get out of where I’m now, would be a job in an upscale hotel. I think I could do everything that has to do with guest relations. Solve problems, tell them where to go, what to do, just make sure, that they have the best holidays of their lives.
    But how do I sell this to a future boss?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password