How can one sell their home faster without lowering the cost of the home?

Credit and mortgage advice Forums Buying Your Home Buying Your Home How can one sell their home faster without lowering the cost of the home?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 7 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

My husband and I are selling (we are having a brand new home built) and based on a contingency, we must sell this house before moving into the new home. My frustrations are plentiful when it comes to having perspective buyers take a peek at our home. It’s a very open floor plan with two and half story foyer and all the amenities. But it just seems that people are only looking at our home just to get a sneak peak of the inside and are not interested in buying. Maybe I’m wrong but I’m beginning to get a bit antsy with all of this. Can anyone give any suggestions as to how to go about selling your home faster without lowering the price? (BTW, our asking price for the 2442 sq.ft. home in a very nice sub-division in High Point, NC is 200,000).
    Everything that you asked is currently being done—from staging the home, to having it viewable on “visualtour” etc. It’s been on the market for nearly three weeks so maybe I’m just a bit too antsy at the moment. We are listed with Keller Williams. They are excellent at what they do so we feel confident in who we have chosen to represent the selling of our home. The other homes for sale are at the same (if not more) asking price.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password