How can I raise my credit score 30 points very quickly?

Credit and mortgage advice Forums Consumer Credit Improving Your Credit Score How can I raise my credit score 30 points very quickly?

• This topic has 10 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 10 reply threads

• Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

I need 20-30 quick points on my credit and I dont have a whole lot of money to pay down balances. I am at 590-600 and i need to be at 620 for an FHA mortgage loan. Any suggestions will help!!!

Anonymous
      Inactive

To be honest, there is not a real definite way to increase your credit by that many points so fast. Usually if you have an increase that high, its usually done over several months.

The best option for raising credit points (IMO) is to make payments on everything ON TIME for atleast 3 months in a row. This usually will raise your credit and is usually more effective then trying to pay down one balance by a lot. Make sure during that time you don’t have any balance increases, late payments, or any other negative effects on your credit (Like applying for more credit)

The credit rating system is so confusing and crazy that there isn’t a list of things to do to increase your rating. You just have to avoid doing the wrong stuff.

cocaony
      Participant

Sell anything you do not need for CASH; also borrow every nickel you can get your hands on from friends and family (these loans do not go on your credit record) and pay down or pay off as much debt as you can. Regardless of anything else, expect your rating NOT to go up until at least 30 days AFTER you pay down or pay off the loans that are on your credit record. Most lenders report to the credit rating services monthly.

cocaony
      Participant

Sell anything you do not need for CASH; also borrow every nickel you can get your hands on from friends and family (these loans do not go on your credit record) and pay down or pay off as much debt as you can. Regardless of anything else, expect your rating NOT to go up until at least 30 days AFTER you pay down or pay off the loans that are on your credit record. Most lenders report to the credit rating services monthly.

Need more info.
      If you ever touch 75% of usage of your limits you are causing extreme harm to your score.
      Even bringing them down to 50% of limits can give you a boost.
      Optimal use only 25% of your limits.
      For 800+ scores – pay in full each month.

Do not open any new credit.
      Do not close old accounts.
      Only secret is to lower your debt utilization ratio on your cards.
      Then wait for the score to reflect the change.
      Credit cards update on the credit card’s closing date – usually. (only once a month).
      /

Anonymous
      Inactive

From the time it is paid off. On time payments are the only way to raise it.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Get a secured credit card, use it ONLY in emergencies, pay it off IN FULL every month there is a balance on it, and do not cancel the card. If you have a card for a while, this helps build up your credit history.

Anonymous
      Inactive

My father had a way of doing things before there were even credit cards. I f you can’t pay cash for it, you can’t afford it and you probably don’t need it anyway.
      If I can’t pay off the card in 2 payments I don’t buy it. This rule does not apply to houses or cars. While you are paying for a house or a car you do not own it, the bank does until you have satisfied the loan.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Thank you for posting your question.

There is a strategic method in raising your credit score. One thing to keep in mind is, your score is a reflection of the data that is in your credit report.

Having said that, you will need to add more positive data to your credit report. Secured credit cards are a great way to build positive credit. However, there is a draw back.

You will want to find out if the secured credit card reports as a secured credit card. If it does, then do not proceed with obtaining that card. It is very important to choose a secured credit card that will not report to the credit bureaus as “secured”.

There is a great secured credit card that does not report as a “secured” card. I will add the link at the bottom. It’s the best one out there and best of all, it reports to all three credit bureaus.

Negative items start from the date of last activity. So in all actuality, it may take up to 7 and 1/2 years before a negative item is removed by Statute of Limitations on Credit Reporting.

I hope this helps and here’s that link to the secured credit card.

Copy the entire link:

Have a great day and remember to be patient.

Anonymous
      Inactive

“Iffy” is wrong. Defaulted consumer debts remain on your credit history for 7.5 years from the date of default on the original debt. You “get your score higher” by establishing new “positive” credit that you maintain in good standing. You may have to start with a secured credit card.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Сredit repair workеd fine to fix my credit. They disputed and removed lots of bad items from my credit report. I used this service – buildcredit.ifastnet.com

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Register New Account
Reset Password