How can I consolidate my debt and does anyone here knows a good debt

Credit and mortgage advice Forums Consumer Credit Debt Management How can I consolidate my debt and does anyone here knows a good debt

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 13 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 7 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

Good Luck

Anonymous

I don’t know about michigan, but forget the bank and go talk to a mortgage broker, the will tell you what you need to do, how much to save for a downpayment, and how to improve your credit, and they don’t charge anything untill you buy your house

Anonymous

The bank is not in the rental business.

No bank is going to lend you money, you would find a hard time finding anyone willing to do that. But that is what you need to do, you will need to borrow money from your family and friends.

Anonymous

the best way is to talk to ur bank..
    good luck!!

Anonymous

You don’t NEED to get anything and with a credit score that low, that’s just what your going to get “nothing”. Banks don’t rent houses, they sell the REO’s they have to people that can afford them and to people that have a decent credit score to qualify them for a loan. 500-550 will not even qualify your for a cardboard box.

Anonymous

Accept the fact that it is not going to happen, no if’s and’s or but’s.

Anonymous

Some parts of Michigan have ALOT of foreclosures. Those banks just might carry a note for you. Do you have a good down payment? Also, are you willing to pay top dollar for the house – they’re not going to lower the price AND carry a note for someone with 500-550 scores.

Anonymous

Hello everyone,

My name is Mrs Susan Donald and life is worth living comfortably now for me and my family now and every day of my life now, i sit down and smile and thank GOD for saving us because i am a mother of three kids and i my husband encountered a terrible accident in the past that made him suffer from a serious spinal cord injury that have made him to be unable to stand, walk or work and his doctors states that he needs to undergo a delicate surgery for him to be able to walk again and we could not afford the bills for his surgery and his medications costs us so much weekly and i have been solely responsible for the up keep of the family ever since and life felt so hard and it to a point we have no funds for our rent we were about getting evicted from our house by our landlord and we felt so terrible as we could barely eat until one very faithful day, i was browsing through yahoo answers and i came across a loan lender Mr Jason Wang who provides loans at an affordable interest rate and i have been hearing about so many scams on the internet but at this my desperate situation, i had no choice than to give it an attempt and suprisingly it was all like a dream, i received a loan of $ 80,000 USD and we payed our rent and did not get evicted from our house and my husband had his surgery and thank GOD today he is okay and can walk and is working and the burden is longer so much on me and we can feed well and my family is happy today and i said to my self that i will shout aloud to the world of the wonders of GOD to me through this GOD fearing lender Mr Jason Wang and i will advise anyone in genuine and serious need of loan to contact this GOD fearing lender via jasonwang105@gmail.com

Anonymous

I am Charles Nemeth, (The MD Of Loan firm company)we a registered lender that give out loans to Individual’s and companies that are in need of loan at 10% interest rate, you can reach us: E-mail : charlesnemethloanfirmcompany@yahoo.com We offer the following loan to individuals, companies, etc

CAR LOAN
    HOUSING LOAN
    BUSINESS LOAN
    BAD CREDIT LOAN
    SCHOLASHIP LOAN
    EDUCATIONAL LOAN
    ETC.
    PLEASE BE WORNED THAT WE GIVE OUT LOAN ON TRUST AND FAITHFULNES.
    TESTIMONIES FROM MIKE JACK.

Anonymous

Hello everyone,
    My name is Mrs Rose Smith and i am talking as the happiest person in the whole wild world today and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will tell the name to the whole wild world and i am so happy to say that my family is back for good because i was in need a loan of $ 58,000 USD to start my life all over as i am a single mum with 2 kids and the whole world seemed like it was hanging on me until i met the GOD sent loan lender that changed my life and that of my family, a GOD fearing lender, Mr Steve Davidson of Davidson loan Financial Incorporated, he was the Saviour GOD sent to rescue my family and at first i thought it was not going to be possible until i received my loan of $ 58,000 USD and i will advise any one who is in genuine need of a loan to contact Mr Steve Davidson via email stevedavidsonloan32@yahoo.com because he is the most understanding and kind hearted lender

I’m posting this message everyday on yahoo answer, in order to express my everlasting gratitude to Mr.Steve Davidson
    Please i need you all to pray for this man for me.

Anonymous

PETTI MICRO FINANCE INT. (LOAN OFFER AT 5% INTEREST RATE) We offer Loans to individuals, Firms and cooperate bodies at 5% interest rate per annual, The Minimum amount you can borrow is $ 2,000.00 US Dollars to Maximum of $ 10.Million. Please, provide the following:
    1. Name Of Applicant:…….
    2. Age:………………….
    3. Location:……………..
    4. Amount Needed……..
    5. Duration:……………..
    6. Phone Number………….
    7. Fax Number……………
    8. Address……………
    9. Occupation:……………
    10.Country:………………..
    11.State:………………………
    12.City:………………………
    13.Post Code:…………………….
    14.Monthly Payment:
    You can contact me today if you are interested in getting a loan in
    this company, contact me for more information about the loan process,
    process like the loan terms and conditions and how the loan will be
    transferred to you. I need your urgent response if you are
    interested.
    Contact Email:Email:frank_petti59@yahoo.com Sincerely,
    Mr.Petti,

Anonymous

I am Natasha Chan i was in need of a loan of $ 300 000 USD and was scammed by those fraudulent lenders and a friend introduce me to Mr John Clarke,and he lend me the loan without any stress,you can contact him at clarkeloanscompany12@yahoo.com

Anonymous

management program? I signed up for Care one debt consolidation and I failed to make a payment because I am overdrawn on my checking account. I feel that this company shouldn’t have called me at all about the drp program because I have no assets.So, how can I get rid of debt and does anyone here know another debt mangement program company they use?

Anonymous

Be very wary of debt consolidation companies.

They reduce your monthly payments by increasing the debt repayment period (which makes your debt MUCH MORE expensive in the long run).

For this “service” they then charge a “management handling fee” which of course you can’t afford so they add to your debt (and charge interest on it) meaning you are going to be in debt for the rest of your life!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password