Help with knowledge about credit & first time home buying?

Credit and mortgage advice Forums Buying Your Home Help with knowledge about credit & first time home buying?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 8 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

Thanks in advanced for any help! My boyfriend and I are looking to buy a small home just big enough for the two of us only! Neither of us have any credit and I don’t know if that is good or bad? I would like to know what’s the best way to go about getting credit or if its a must to have credit? Would we be able to get a first time home buyers loan? How does a first time home buyers work? We’re not in any hurry to buy our own place, but the faster the better. We’ve thought about renting but my boyfriend doesn’t want to rent due to the extreme costs of decant apartments or town homes in our area. I however am open to renting if only for a couple of years. I want to go about doing this in the best and simplest way possible without wasting our time and much needed money! Thanks again!!
    “someone” I beg to differ due to my long research for first time home buyers AND the fact that my older sibling just got one less than a year ago! but thank you for everything else!
    My boyfriend is planning on taking out a $500 loan from his bank and he has a co-signer. If he makes the payments on time, which I’m pretty sure he will, should he take out another loan to help build his credit more? Of course he wouldn’t do this until the first is paid off! Can you get credit from renting from a low income apartment? Thanks!!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password