Help plz!!!!I I have a mastercard from citibank, how can i activate securecode?

Credit and mortgage advice Forums Consumer Credit Credit Cards Help plz!!!!I I have a mastercard from citibank, how can i activate securecode?

Viewing 6 reply threads

• Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

help plz ~~~~~~~~~~i need the link~~~~or teach me how plz~~~

thx in advance

Anonymous
      Inactive

You can easily get a loan without a co-signer….

You have to negotiate with the dealership and tell them you want in house financing.

For example…tell the dealership that you’re willing to pay them every 2weeks.

Anonymous
      Inactive

$ 10k for a crappy used HHR?

Banks turning u down is a blessing in disguise!

Anonymous
      Inactive

$ 1,000 down at $ 150.month for a used HHR?

NO lender offers 60 month loans on anything more than a new or maybe one year old car, so you’d just about be literally dying to see the term attached to this deal!

You make min wage…you need a cosigner.

Anonymous
      Inactive

look around for pay here buy here dealer ships sever since they had the cash for clunkers alot of good cars ended up on dealerships which they didn’t belong because they were either to nice to crush or people wanted to use them for a new car because they had the money and could get the car cheaper turning their old one in to the government. These car dealerships will work with you they wont check your credit you give them 1500-2000 grand down and you drive off the lot try to avoid any car they has over 100 thousand miles on it especially american made cars

Anonymous
      Inactive

The big deal is you don’t have a financial incentive to pay the car off and you have no history of paying your bills.

You would probably need $ 2000 down on top of your trade. Even then you are going to pay a HIGH interest rate.

Of course, you could always drive what you have without the air working. That’s the smart move.

Ive sold lots of cars with broken AC to people over the years. They were happy to have a car.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Financed cars is more expensive to insurance cause it requires full coverage. You can compare how much you would pay for full coverage of this car using this tool – carinsurance.yoll.net

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Register New Account
Reset Password