Hello from Arizona, New member hopefully closing on first home at the end of May

Credit and mortgage advice Forums Home Mortgage Hello from Arizona, New member hopefully closing on first home at the end of May

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 7 years ago.

• Author

Anonymous

I have been lurking here for about 6 months when i first started considering my first home. *This site has been such a wonderful resource and has helped me to not only better understand how credit works but also increase my credit score. *Here’s a little about me, back in 2003 during the wild and free days of credit i was in college, i used and abused my credit and in the end found myself in a hole which i could not get out of. *
    Around 2006 i finally decided that it was time to try and resolve my past debts and have worked to resolve them, even though i know they will stay on my report for a few more years i no longer have to worry about getting a call from them wanting money. *Two years ago i applied for and recieved my first “rebuilder”card through first premier and i know that no one likes them because of the fees and low limits but i had accepted that this was part of the pennace that i had to pay for my previous credit misdeeds. *
    Since that first card i have now have about 6 cards (2 cap one $1250, $750, First national $1750, Orchard $450, Credit One $450, and First premier $250) and while i know that in the coming year after i get my house i am going to close some of them i am still proud of where i have gone in the last two years. *I am using FHA for my loan and have around 1% utilization on my cards (after the mistakes of the past i PIF), i am building my house and the completion date is 5/20 with a purchase price of $146,000. *It has been a long and strange ride which hopefuly will end keys in my hand. *Everything always hinges on the funding and i know that as long as i keep everything in the bubble that it has been in for the last six months i will hopefully be good to go. *
    I also have a question for those few of you who have read this far, i have a realtor but have not really heard anything from them in the last month of construction, as i get closer to my close date and my lender starts gathering information like appriasial and everything else can i expect the realtor to run interference for me or do they just hang out because as of late i have been dealing directly with the LO and the builder, i just feel like the realtor should be the one in charge telling me what i need to do and where i need to go. *Sorry if it is a stupid question but this is my first foray into housing.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password