Have you ever used on of those "We pay cash for your home" companies?

Credit and mortgage advice Forums Buying Your Home Buying Your Home Have you ever used on of those "We pay cash for your home" companies?

Viewing 0 reply threads

• Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

We’ve been trying to sell our house for 7 months now. We’ve lowered the price 4 times. We’ve had several people look but as soon as they hear that we need flood insurance … they’re gone! (There’s a creek right alongside our house that comes in from the ocean, but it hasn’t flooded here in over 100 years)

Anyway, we really want to get out of here and we’re considering one of those “We pay cash for your home” companies. The one I spoke with offered us $ 12,000 less than the price we’re at now.

Just wondering if anyone has had any experience with these types of companies? Thanks!
      Thanks folks. About the flood insurance, the mortgage company requires it. But we had a new flood elevation map done in August 2005 and they said we could fight it and would probably win. But knowing my luck, I’d cancel the policy and the next day we’d have the flood of the century!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Register New Account
Reset Password