Has anyone has their house broken into and file and insurance claim on things stolen Help Answer ?

Credit and mortgage advice Forums Home Insurance Has anyone has their house broken into and file and insurance claim on things stolen Help Answer ?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 6 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

Has anyone has their house broken into and file and insurance claim on things stolen Help Answer ?? I just did; I have never filed a claim on anything in 20 years; I have no idea how they are going to do things; I have a list but some of this stuff; I have no idea how they figure it out; I had a manuscript on it and they took both my computers and my zip disk backup; thats 16 mnths down the tubes; also my dead brother left me this huge tool box thing; I have no idea what its worth but I looked it up and the prices are all over the place; its more of a sentimental value thing but still most of my stuf is old but I stil have to replace it all; does this take months to figure out; it wasnt much of a list and I cant borrow a computer forever with no printer; and whatever they say am i just stuck with it; how do they figure out what a munuscript costs; i think its worth alot to me but they might just say its worth ten bucks; I am moving now that i got invaded; does anyone have any advice; thanks

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password