Has anyone gotten a job at the same company where your best friend works and you regret it?

Credit and mortgage advice Forums Consumer Credit Debt Management Has anyone gotten a job at the same company where your best friend works and you regret it?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

My best friend got me a great job at her company last year. It started out great. Gradually, I start noticing little jabs and barbs every once in awhile directed at me. She’s the project manager of the project I work on (not my boss, but she can get me fired). Then I noticed , whenever I would mention a topic, she would one-up me or make the conversation about her. The jabs and one-upping has ruined my respect for her. My question is this? Should I stay in a good-paying job and endure it? Or start looking elsewhere? Which I have already. I even tried turning the tables back on her several times, but it didn’t work. She kept on going. Now I can’t stand to be around her. What is your best advice?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password