GW to Charter or the CA

Credit and mortgage advice Forums Consumer Credit Improve credit GW to Charter or the CA

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 8 years, 2 months ago.

  • Author
  • #225439


    I paid a collection in 2008 (not realizing i should have PFD) and I have written a GW letter to have it removed from my CR. *Problem is, I don’t know if I need to send it to the OC or the CA? *If it helps, the original debt was to Charter Communications. *It went to collections with Credit Protection Associates. *I know I had to pay it before I could get Charter service again (which leads me to believe the CA didn’t actually own the account?) and I have been a customer in good standing with Charter since 2008 when I paid the old one off. *Who do I send my letter/email to?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password