General Help

Viewing 0 reply threads

• Author
      davefollmer
      Participant

Ok, so I find myself in a tough position.* I am 21 and already have a terrible credit score. (TU=586 EX=567 EQ=567).

I currently have two credit cards, a secured credit card with Bank of America for $300 (about*three months old) and a FingerHut card for $150 (less than a month old). Both with balances less than $10.* I also have an installment loan for $6k (student loan) in good standing.

I have a credit card collections chargeoff on all three.

TU has three accounts in collections: $59 (Derogatory), $393 (Derogatory) and $595 (Paid).* All accounts are fairly new.* Also has three hard inquiries.

EX has five accounts in collections: $59 (Derogatory), $393 (Derogatory), $768 (Derogatory), $595 (Paid) and $41 (Derogatory).* Again all accounts are fairly new.* Has twelve hard inquiries .

EQ has three accounts in collections: $59 (Derogatory), $393 (Derogatory) and $768 (Derogatory).* Fairly New.* Fourteen Inquiries, four of which will be off over the next month!

So essentially, I*have $59, $393, $768 and*$41 in collections with a lot of inquiries.* All in all, not a large sum of money, and I do have the money to pay back, but what would you recommend I do?* I have sent dispute*letters to the CRAs to no avail. I am starting to think that I should just contact the CAs and try to work out a deal for them to change the status to closed paid in full or paid as agreed.* I desprately need at least my EQ score above 600 as soon as possible and I don’t really have the time to wait for responses to DV, etc., please advise.* If I paid my debts and had the statuses changed, would this increase my score?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Register New Account
Reset Password