EX Investigation: Processed?

Credit and mortgage advice Forums Consumer Credit Improve credit EX Investigation: Processed?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  davefollmer 7 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

davefollmer
    Participant

So I disputed a charge-off from March 2005 recently. It was deleted off TU immediately but remained under investigation from EQ and EX. Today I received an e-mail from EX stating my results were in. I checked the investigation results and all it says is: Processed.
    It doesn’t say whether it’s deleted, remains, or has been updated. It just says processed? I tried calling EX but it’s impossible to get somebody on the phone. I disputed it on March 7th so it appears like HSBC might have verified it. Because if they didn’t it wouldn’t have been deleted until*April 7th.*I opened*the CC*in March 2005, so the DoFD is not actually until May 2005. So technically it’s not inaccurate because it has not been 7.5 years since DoFD. I understand this was a frowned upon move by me but I was desperate.
    Anyways does anybody know what the heck “processed” means for investigation results from EX?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password