My Paris soon in Eau de Toilette

Mon Paris Eau de Toilette, a fragrance developed by three designers

The more aerial view of Mon Paris by Yves Saint-Laurent in an Eau de Toilette

For centuries, Paris has been a city that has inspired thousands of artists. The City of Light has thus been staged on numerous occasions. Particularly adored by lovers, Paris is a place that arouses romanticism . Dreaming spirits like to get lost and contemplate the charm of its alleys. Also, as if to pay tribute to this city which has guided Yves Saint-Laurent’s entire career, the brand decided to develop a perfume for him in 2016. Soberly named My Paris, it is transformed this time in the form of ‘a toilet water.

Yves Saint-Laurent and Paris

Yves Saint-Laurent has always attached particular importance to the City of Paris. Moreover, it is not without reason that he devoted his very first perfume to it, in 1983. City of light, city of love, city of theater, city of elegance… Paris is all that to at the same time and it is precisely for this reason that Yves Saint-Laurent never left her. It is therefore all his love and passion for our capital that the Yves Saint-Laurent brand has tried to highlight here. Eau de Toilette Mon Paris lets its magic float in the air, almost like Parisian twilight and flooding the banks of the Seine. This fragrance is synonymous with modernity and fantasies. It is the image of a daring city in which one is easily drawn into love.

The airy fragrance of Mon Paris Eau de Toilette

To reinvent the image of Mon Paris in the form of an Eau de Toilette more airy than in the past, the Yves Saint-Laurent house called on three renowned perfumers. Indeed, this perfume is signed by the talented Olivier Cresp, Harry Frémont and Dora Baghriche Arnaud. These are at the origin of many bestsellers present in the current perfume department. What is more, Dora Baghriche Arnaud brings here a very appreciable feminine sensibility. The flavor of Mon Paris Eau de Toilette begins with a fresh and fruity blend. Bergamot lets float here a citrus breath completed by the juicy aspect of blackberry and raspberry. Pink pepper also tickles this starter to make it more euphoric. Then, a heart of white flowers takes over. The datura flower, jasmine and orange blossom help make this juice more solar than ever. Nevertheless, this one wraps itself in a darker base. The Mon Paris Eau de Toilette ends with a quartet of patchouli, cashmere, white musk and ambroxan.

The jewel bottle created by Yves Saint-Laurent

On the aesthetic side, Mon Paris comes to us in a bottle very similar to that of its predecessor. Both very feminine and precious, the latter has a silhouette cut like a diamond. Its thick glass is synonymous with refinement. On the other hand, its ribbon from the past is more airy. It now takes the form of a black openwork net. The whole is absolutely splendid, perfectly in the image of Parisian elegance.

Expbux Fragrances!
Logo