- This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Anonymous.
- May 6, 2011 at 7:18 am #207355AnonymousInactive
I am a partner of a small business. This is my first business and we have messed up with some bills. My business has debts and probably low credit. However, my personal bills have been always paid on time. Recently I applied for a personal American Express credit card and my application was denied. I feel confused. Does the business’s credit effect the owner/partner’s credit score? How can I rebuild my credit after I sold the business? Somebody please help. Thanks.
- May 8, 2011 at 5:29 pm #268192AnonymousInactive
Yes it will depending on how the company is set up. You rebuild from scratch.
Look at your report for free at
Dispute any negatives that you can. Keep paying bills in a timely manner
- June 10, 2011 at 4:21 am #437182AnonymousInactive
- June 10, 2011 at 4:21 am #437183AnonymousInactive
I used “Credit Solution” to settle my debt and improve my credit score.They managed to reduce my debt up to 58% .It’s legitimate.I came across this company on NBC News Special Edition.Check it out here:
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.