Do you still really care about your credit score?

Credit and mortgage advice Forums Consumer Credit Improve Credit Do you still really care about your credit score?

Viewing 0 reply threads

• Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

At this point in time, we have kept up on all our payments but I can see that if things don’t pick up in the economy, we will fall behind. My husband lost his job last year and we are barely scraping by. I have been looking for a job for the last six months but no one here is hiring.

The honest truth is I don’t care. I used to obsess about keeping a clean credit history but right now, it’s not like I’m going to buy a house (we own our house outright) or a car (we own those outright too) and in our state the insurance companies can not use our credit scores to rate us. We have some credit card debt and are paying on medical bills but they will be the last ones to get paid when our savings run out. What I care about is continuing to keep a roof over our heads and food in my kids mouths.

Do you think that this will be a growing trend, people just giving up and not caring anymore?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Register New Account
Reset Password