Do you know of the Chevron re-builder card? Any suggestions on a good department…

Credit and mortgage advice Forums Consumer Credit Credit Cards Do you know of the Chevron re-builder card? Any suggestions on a good department…

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 7 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

…store credit card? I am working on cleaning up and re-building my credit. I recently have been pre-approved / approved for a few unsecured credit cards. I came across some info on Chevron that they offer a re-builder card and are quite lenient in their approvals. Has anyone been approved for this card, have any other info.

Also, I have read that having multiple department store credit cards is not too good for your credit, but having one or two can help you rebuild it. Do you know of or suggest any cards that are easier to get approved for? Macy’s? Target? Wal-Mart? Please supply credit score at time of approval if possible. Any knowledge on this subject would be gratefully appreciated.

Anonymous

easy cards : Macy’s, orchard bank, chase, capital one, and that’s about it

Anonymous

there no card out there that could help you rebuild your credit,only you can do that.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password