Debt Consolidation Services?

Credit and mortgage advice Forums Consumer Credit Debt Management Debt Consolidation Services?

Tagged: ,

• This topic has 5 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 5 reply threads

• Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

I have some credit card debt that I want to get rid of and my wife and I are considering using a debt consolidation service. What are the best companies out there in debt consolidation?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Don’t – once you are married to one of these companies you could end up with more problems than before.
      If you are in the UK go to the Citizens Advice Bureau who have debt councilors who will guide you and help you decide your best course of action.
      Whatever you do, don’t try to borrow your way out of debt.

Anonymous
      Inactive

my opinion none — look you can do this your self with out paying and one to do it == just down size you life style a bit and quit charging and throw any extra money in the one with the highest interest until it is pay off === makes no sense rob peter to pay paul and on top of that pay the robber himself!!!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Www,creditinfocenter.com

Anonymous
      Inactive

As someone who’s “been there, done that” I know finding a good reliable company isn’t easy, so be sure you check out any company you’re thinking of using with the Better Business Bureau. Many of them are nothing more than rip-offs.

You can find a small list of well-known companies at the link below.

Anonymous
      Inactive

MMI or Money Management International.
      http://www.moneymanagemant.org

Very reliable source, i used them for 2 years now

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Register New Account
Reset Password