Credit reports. Where is the easiest and cheapest place to run a tri merge credit…

Credit and mortgage advice Forums Consumer Credit Credit Reports Credit reports. Where is the easiest and cheapest place to run a tri merge credit…

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 10 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 6 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

Yes but you will have to go to a 2 lender it means you will have to have a 4% down payment or more.

Anonymous

search this in google:

“down to 580” mortgage 100%

It will bring up all the lenders who are advertising 100% financing down to a 580 credit score, of which there are hundreds. Alternatively, you could search with

“580 credit score” 100% mortgage

and this will bring similair results. I say 580 because that is the minimum score that you must have to get 100% financing, no matter where you go. However, the interest rate will be high. Good luck!

Anonymous

What are you thinking? First of all, your score is showing that you have had financial problems. This means (a) you have a history of living above your means; and (b) you’re going to pay a higher interest rate on the mortgage. Why not hold off the purchase until you are in the 700+ range? In the meanwhile take the difference between your current housing expense and proposed housing expense each month on time to make sure you can afford what you are trying to do. If you can come up with an extra $ 300+ per month every month for 2-3 years and keep current on your existing debts, you’ve done it… (a) you know you can afford the place; and (b) you’ve got a nice downpayment to put on the new place. Remember your housing expense will increase more than just the mortgage… taxes, insurance, maintenance, etc.

Anonymous

What state are you in? That’s not a bad score, actually. I have seen worse, trust me!

Anonymous

that is a good enough score for these lenders

Anonymous

United Home Funding

Anonymous

I am a mortgage loan broker and I can get you a 100% loan with that score. Depending on what the rest of your credit file looks like, I could get you a rate as low as 6.5% Send me an email an I will explain how.

Anonymous

many loan company here apply now get free info

Anonymous

…report? I am looking for the best site to run credit reports (tri merge) for my clients. any suggestions?

Anonymous

Good morning.
    My husband and I are hoping that we can get a mortgage on a home we have located. The mortgage will be based only on my husband’s credit/income at this time. His scores are 578 and 598 with Trans Union not having a score due to insufficient credit history. We have no open tradelines, as we have paid cash for all that we have. Three years ago we did have a car repossessed and a mobile home. The only other items on his report are some unpaid medical bills from a worker’s comp injury. Our monthly income is $3200.00/Net. The home we hope to buy is priced at $72,900.00 with an appraised value of $135,000.00. It is a Fannie Mae foreclosure, needing only a few minor repairs.

Is there any chance that you would be able to obtain a mortgage for us?

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Ralph & Pat Graham

Anonymous

My son is trying to buy a house and went through a place to fix his credit. It was in the high 600’s now it is 598. He paid off everything to be able to afford a better house and it backfired on him. How do we email you HappyDaisy23?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password