credit card for people with bad credit +no security deposit?

Credit and mortgage advice Forums Consumer Credit Credit Cards credit card for people with bad credit +no security deposit?

Viewing 4 reply threads

• Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

i have no bank account but would like to rebuild my credit

Anonymous
      Inactive

Capital One also has credit cards for those with bad credit, they only give you initially 200 limit though, but if you’re trying to rebuild thats a good way to start. At least you can’t get into too much trouble. And if you continue paying it on time every month for 6 months, they’ll increase your spending limit every 6 months that you pay on time. I would recommend that you get that card, spend only 50 or so and pay it off completely each month. That will build you up in no time.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Sometimes to get started you have to go to some local store, like an appliance store, and arrange a modest purchase to be paid in installments,the interest will be high, bite the bullet. Make sure you pay each payment ahead of time by a few days, in person if you can. Be certain of your payment due date and amount, and be certian it is RECEIVED before the due date each month. If you can’t do this you will be really screwed with a credit card. What you are doing is proving you are a responsible person about debts. Interest rates will improve as you advance. Just make absolutely sure, when you get a card that you can always pay more than the minimum payment on your purchases or you will pay more than double their worth.

Anonymous
      Inactive

it is not bad

Anonymous
      Inactive

it is not bad

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Register New Account
Reset Password