Citi Application Question: Has this happened to anyone?

Credit and mortgage advice Forums Consumer Credit Credit Cards Citi Application Question: Has this happened to anyone?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 6 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

I applied for a Citi AA mastercard a week ago and received the 7 – 10 days message.* I’ve called into the App Status number everyday this week since monday and have been told that my app was put on hold by a department they weren’t aware of or had access to.* I called the recon number, and the CSR went over the app for about ten minutes before telling me she couldn’t make a decision and to call back in ten days.* Now obviously this is going to end in a denial but I’m surprised that the process is taking this long.* Even more curious is the fact that I’ve gotten citi pre-approval letters addressed to someone else with my mailbox address.*

I used to have a Citi Platinum Select card two years ago, that I put on a pay plan and completely paid off. Would that have any effect on the process?* I have a couple of lates clustered around 2008 but no CO, CA, judgements or anything of that nature.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password