Can I use a prepaid mastercard on 3DS Eshop?

Credit and mortgage advice Forums Consumer Credit Credit Cards Can I use a prepaid mastercard on 3DS Eshop?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 7 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

I keep on trying to use my prepaid mastercard on 3DS Eshop, but it keeps giving me an error message saying that the credit card could not be used. I guess this could be because i entered the information incorrectly, but when I entered it differently, It gave me a different error message. The card says it expires on 2/16, which I assume means February 16, 2012 since it asks me the Eshop asks me for the year and not the date.
    @Common Sense Thanks, but that still didn’t fix the problem [got the same error message].

Could this be because I’m using Canadian dollars? I can’t seem to find out if they accept Canadian dollars.
    And now that I check my balance on the vanilla mastercard website, it has my denied transaction with one that’s “pending”. Thiis could possibly be one that got a different error message, one where i failed to connect to the internet entirely. Hopefully, it will add my funds back to my account soon. Any suggestions?
    Okay I misread it. It didn’t list my “denied transaction” that was just the cashier activating the card

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password