Can I legally assist in a 'for sale by owner'??

Credit and mortgage advice Forums Buying Your Home Buying Your Home Can I legally assist in a 'for sale by owner'??

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 7 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

I have an ‘inactive’- probably expired Missouri real estate license, I’ve never actually used it- meaning I have never closed a sale but I would like to assist fsbo’s in their home sales- probably for an upfront fee to include staging & such- but I’m worried about doing so because of the complexity of laws pertaining to licensees/ex-licensees– any info would be appreciated
    Miss Claire… if you would take the time to READ– I do not work as a realtor… I am not offering services- especially to you, the question is about the legality of having an INACTIVE/EXPIRED license & working with fsbo’s which obviously hasn’t happened yet… I understand you are upset because of my answer to your little ‘borrowed book’ question but sometimes the truth sucks sweetie, lol & good luck with your home sale-
    PS. I recommend letting someone else deal with any interested buyers- that advice is free!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password