Can Banks Legally Charge you Fees if your unemployed?

Credit and mortgage advice Forums Consumer Credit Credit Cards Can Banks Legally Charge you Fees if your unemployed?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 8 years ago.

• Author

Anonymous

I have been unemployed since February since my temp job was not renewed. I have had at least 1 job interview every single week since then. For what ever reason I have been unsuccessful coming down to the last 2, being too experienced, not experienced enough, appearing too entrepreneurial, the list goes on. I have tried every job interview from the perfume spraying shop girl to the corporate office job. The point being Im trying. I pre warned my bank about my situation and they have basically taken ?45 in overdrawn fees. I went over drawn in March but then replaced it.
    Them doing this is taking money out of my pocket for my rent and travel to interviews. Even though I am picking up job seekers allowance. I didn’t bother with the council tax stuff as I honestly thought I would have a job right now. It really disgusts me what they have done charging me that amount as it’s put me in a real difficult situation in regards to rent. If I cant afford to use Oyster I will just have to walk the 6 miles which is not too bad really.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password