Can anyone tell me where i can buy home made product?

Credit and mortgage advice Forums Buying Your Home Can anyone tell me where i can buy home made product?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 7 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

I want buy home made shoe,home made bag etc but as long as is unique and not available to buy at other place.I belive taiwan have a lot of this kindbusiness.Can anyone provide website link where can buy home made product.

Anonymous

I think you are right about Taiwan, but I think you can also get boots and leather goods in Spain and South America. I think if you look up global manufacturing you might get information.

Anonymous

I’d just go bankrupt. You have a low credit score it can’t go much worst. I filed bankruptcy about nine months ago. Life goes on. Speak with an attorney. You do not want to file bankruptcy by yourself.

Anonymous

You should consider selling and buying if possible before a bankruptcy. You will not be able to buy for a while after you have filed. You will still be able to keep your house, car and whatever else you don’t want included in the bankruptcy.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password