Buying house under a trust name.

Credit and mortgage advice Forums Buying Your Home Buying house under a trust name.

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 reply threads

• Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Yes but you need to compare the options and see if it is worth it. the 40 year loan does not save you that much money. At the same time the rates are generally higher on 40 year loans or the costs are higher to keep the same rate versus a 30 year rate.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Yes there are. The first mortgage, or the 80% part, can be on a 40 year term. The 2nd mortgage, or the 20% part, will not allow more than a 30 year term though.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Yes; I recommend Smart Choice Mortgage. They do business in most states and are your best opportunity for someone to say yes. ADDITIONALLY, IF YOUR CREDIT IS SUSPECT, THEY SOMETIMES FRONT THE MONEY TO GET YOU INTO A CREDIT RESTORATION PROGRAM SO THAT YOU CAN QUALIFY FOR A LOAN. Check out the free evaluation form at the source website and a Smart Choice loan officer will contact you within 24 hours. Good luck.

Anonymous
      Inactive

We’re buying a house and I was wondering what can I do so that our names do not show in any public records. I really do not like when you can go to certain websites and have all sorts of sensitive information available about myself if you pay $$. So I’m trying to think of ways to keep our names out of any public records. I figured buying a house under a trust would do this? Correct me if I’m wrong.

Other questions I have are:

(1) Wouldn’t the loan be recorded under our names? Thus, someone could trace from the property, to the loan, to our names?

(2) How hard is it to buy under the trust? Do loan agents care?

I’m thinking a simple revocable trust with both my wife and myself as trustees.

I’m not looking for legal advice, just for your experience and knowledge.*:smileyhappy: Thanks for any input.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Register New Account
Reset Password