Chanel’s new Belle Mine Harmonie light powders

Chanel's new Belle Mine Harmonie light powders

Add some color to your life with Les Beiges de Chanel Lumières Powders!

The first rays of sunshine of the year have barely appeared that you probably already want to show the world how tanned and gorgeous you are.of life ! Yes, but now, having a nice tan is not necessarily an easy thing and so instantaneous that that… Consequently, you perhaps find your complexion still a little too pale. Fortunately for you, there are makeup solutions that give a very natural result and that will give you the impression of having spent a day in the great outdoors without even leaving your home. Bronzing powders work real miracles! They give your pretty face a particularly shining golden tan. Chanel therefore presents its novelties in this area: the Poudres Lumières from the Les Beiges collection.

For this summer 2018 Chanel is offering new products in its Les Beiges range. A Belle Mine Hydrating Beautifier and a Belle Mine Lip Balm and of course its new Harmonie Poudres Lumières Belle Mine.

Now everyone will ask you where you just spent your vacation!

Intensify the color of your natural skin tone with Harmony Lights Powders

Unlike a classic foundation, the ambition of Poudres Lumières de Chanel is not to hide your small skin defects but to intensify your natural skin tone. The result obtained by this product is particularly aerial. However, for the effect to be successful, it is important to choose a powder suitable for the color of your skin. This is why Les Beiges Powders Lights are available in three different light variations.

Each of them comes in a small round box with a mirror and a brushhalf-moon shaped applicator. This small case alone brings together four shades of different powders that mix together to form a totally customizable harmony. Thus, with the Lumières Powders from the Les Beiges collection, you will obtain make-up that is totally adaptable to your skin, ranging from a very natural result to a much more subtle and sophisticated make-up. Your complexion promises to be radiant and brighter with just one brush stroke. In addition, the cream-to-powder texture of this product prevents any overload. Les Beiges Powders Lights thus sublimate your face without even guessing their presence. The result is a refreshed complexion with a colorful and delicately sunny veil.

Chanel’s care assets in addition

At the same time, be aware that Les Beiges de Chanel Lumières Powders also contain skin care ingredients whose objective is to protect your skin continuously. Several mineral waxes are combined with each other and are associated with beeswax. These ensure your comfort and nourish your face throughout the day. Luminous pigments enhance the natural radiance of your face. Finally, kalanchoe extract is integrated into this formula to protect your skin throughout the day.

Expbux Fragrances!
Logo