Barclays Apple iTunes Recon – Approved

Credit and mortgage advice Forums Consumer Credit Credit Cards Barclays Apple iTunes Recon – Approved

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 8 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Anonymous

I applied online this morning for a Barclays Apple iTunes Card, and got an instant decline.* They pulled TU, and the reason stated that I had “excessive inquiries”.* My TU score as of today is 674, and in the past year there were 11 inquiries on my TU report.* I called the backdoor number and spoke to a really nice woman.* She asked me a bunch of questions, and I explained how 7 of the inquiries were from shopping for a new car.* I originally started looking at the end of December 2010, and then didn’t end up buying a new car until the beginning of February.* I had gone to two different dealers, and they had both sent my app to a few different companies.*

So with a phone call that took just a few minutes, I was able to get approved me for a $2,000 credit line.* I’m now ready to start gardening.*

The cards I now have are:

Barclays Apple iTunes $2,000 limit, NFCU Cash Rewards Visa $14,000 limit, Hooters/Merrick MC $1,800 limit, Cap1 MC $2,000 limit, Cap1 MC $1,500 limit, Kohls store card $300 limit, and Target store card $200 limit

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password