Are there any Americans out there that have moved to Puerto Rico?

Credit and mortgage advice Forums Consumer Credit Improve Credit Are there any Americans out there that have moved to Puerto Rico?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 7 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

Hi again!
    I asked this question yesterday but recieved responses from people who have obviously never lived outside the US. I’m planning a move to Puerto Rico soon and would like to know if they can see my credit history in the US. I have bad credit and I’m wondering if this will show when I move there or if it’ll be a clean slate as their credit and bank account systems may be seperate from the US even thoguh it’s US territory. I am currently living in London UK and lived in Paris and Madrid for the last 10 years. These countries have no way of knowing what your credit or bank account history is from one country to the next. The systems are not connected. I still managed to rack up bad credit in the US even though I wasn’t living there. Will I be OK in Puerto Rico or not????

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password