Am I at risk for identity theft?

Credit and mortgage advice Forums Consumer Credit Credit Cards Am I at risk for identity theft?

Tagged: ,

Viewing 5 reply threads

• Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Hey. According to PSN, some individual has obtained our personal information. Am I at risk for identity theft? I never made a purchase on PSN so no credit card info was given. But they might have my billing address (Zip code, address, and city), name, birthday, username, password, country, phone number, and e-mail. Is it possible they can steal my identity?

Anonymous
      Inactive

write em off to what? Do you mean just don’t pay them?

Of course your credit will be shot until you repay the outstanding balances.. Yourhousewill eventually get foreclosed, and then sold, and then whatever it sold for will be deducted from your mortgage balance, and the difference is what remains on your credit – forever.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Your tax consultant would be the best source of that information. The answer depends on your individual situation. No one else can answer your question accurately.

Anonymous
      Inactive

If you mean can you write off the interest on the loans the answer is yes. The RV is “probably” because you can call it a second home as long as it qualifies.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Write off what?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Attn:

Are you in financial stress??? do you need loan??? we can be of help to you all you need is to contact us with the loan amounted,loan duration peroid,sex,age,country,and full address so that we can proceed to the next level. Mind you loans are render from the min of $ 1000.00 to the max of $ 9000,000,000.we offer short and long term loan.

NB: Even if your bank have refuse to offer you a loan because of your bad credit score, we are willing to help you.

Contact e-mail:lingyong_lenders@yahoo.com.sg or call us on telephone number +234 80 5919 8058.

Regads,
      Mgt.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Register New Account
Reset Password