- This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years, 7 months ago by Anonymous.
- September 19, 1993 at 10:54 pm #199901AnonymousInactive
Hey. According to PSN, some individual has obtained our personal information. Am I at risk for identity theft? I never made a purchase on PSN so no credit card info was given. But they might have my billing address (Zip code, address, and city), name, birthday, username, password, country, phone number, and e-mail. Is it possible they can steal my identity?
- April 30, 2011 at 2:43 am #416318AnonymousInactive
write em off to what? Do you mean just don’t pay them?
Of course your credit will be shot until you repay the outstanding balances.. Yourhousewill eventually get foreclosed, and then sold, and then whatever it sold for will be deducted from your mortgage balance, and the difference is what remains on your credit – forever.
- April 30, 2011 at 2:43 am #416319AnonymousInactive
Your tax consultant would be the best source of that information. The answer depends on your individual situation. No one else can answer your question accurately.
- April 30, 2011 at 2:43 am #416320AnonymousInactive
If you mean can you write off the interest on the loans the answer is yes. The RV is “probably” because you can call it a second home as long as it qualifies.
- April 30, 2011 at 2:43 am #416321AnonymousInactive
Write off what?
- April 30, 2011 at 2:43 am #416322AnonymousInactive
Are you in financial stress??? do you need loan??? we can be of help to you all you need is to contact us with the loan amounted,loan duration peroid,sex,age,country,and full address so that we can proceed to the next level. Mind you loans are render from the min of $ 1000.00 to the max of $ 9000,000,000.we offer short and long term loan.
NB: Even if your bank have refuse to offer you a loan because of your bad credit score, we are willing to help you.
Contact e-mail:email@example.com or call us on telephone number +234 80 5919 8058.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.