All I can say is… wow…

Viewing 0 reply threads

• Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Hello folks.

So after 270 some-odd posts over the last two years, fascinating discussions about Bay Area market conditions, heated debates about sometimes arcane but always thought-provoking topics over real estate, I have found my account here at Redfin banned.

I’m saddened about this, clearly… I do hope there comes a day when I can be convinced that it’s a good idea to dive back into real estate. I’m a RE bear, but not a perma-bear.

However it looks like the powers here at Redfin don’t get that distinction, and the voice that was Optimized Prime will now be silenced forever.

I will certainly try to shed as much light on my plight as possible, and I urge anybody who sees this to try to spread the word. I’m sure Patrick.net (1M+ uniques a day) will take up my story–they’ve linked to my postings in the past.

Clearly this banning cannot be a random act, but rather a sign of a significant change of direction from the Redfin senior management. It looks like my last posting (which was about monetary inflation: scary? okay…) hit a nerve.

Regards,

OP

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Register New Account
Reset Password