Foreclosure of State Boards MN?

Foreclosure consulting my wife and I live in a house they purchased in 2005 before we got married. It has two separate loans, one for about $ 220 000 and another for about $ 40,000. Both loans are with the same lender and the loan orignial home. I’m not one of the mortgage documents. 04.08 An assessment evaluates the $ 220,000 house, I do not even know how much he has since disappeared. I’m sure they can not hold me responsible for the loan and I am thinking to buy another house in my name only. Can we get a ruling and waiting to come after her for the rest? If we could get to buy a house now that we’re married? Who should I seek professional advice? I see a bankruptcy attorney, or other type of lawyer?

Register New Account
Reset Password