Father is giving me a loan on my 2nd mortgage, how do I set this up without any attorney/bank fees?

We want to make it official, where he will claim the interest on his taxes, and I will claim the interest paid as deductions on my taxes. How do I do this with him without having to pay the costs of attorneys/bankers/title lawyers? Is there a free easy way of doing this?

Register New Account
Reset Password