Does anyone know if there are any types of first time home buyer loans out there to repair houses?

We’re looking to buy a home that needs some work. We were wondering if there were any types of loans out there that would allow us extra $ to fix it up. We know about rural housing already, but the house would have to pass inspection which in the condition its in now, wouldn’t happen. So we’re just looking at different loans that are available to us that could help us out a bit. Thanks!
Also, we want a fixed low rate. We have good credit.

Register New Account
Reset Password