Does anyone know how I can get an American based mortgage while residing abroad?

Both me and my husband are American citizens, with social security numbers, and I heard it’s possible to get a mortgage somehow from the States for property abroad – (for living in, not as an investment). If this is true, can someone please direct me to the right place, to either find out more info, or get the process rolling. Also, I don’t think our credit is so great, I need to find a loan where this should not be a problem. (Please don’t answer if you don’t know). Thankyou.

Register New Account
Reset Password