Do landlords need some kind of insurance beyond homeowners’ insurance?

I’m thinking about buying a condo in the Seattle-Tacoma area and renting it out. What sort of insurance do I need, beyond basic homeowners’ insurance? What about liability in case someone hurts him or herself in the apartment (not due to any neglect on my part)? This would represent a big financial step for me. Any landlords or insurance professionals out there who can advise me? Thanks.

Register New Account
Reset Password