Do I need a license to do hard money lending in Arizona?

I operate a real estate investment fund and we are seeking to lend hard money to a limited degree. Will I need any licenses (ie mortgage banker/broker license) to do so? The Partnership is headquartered in AZ but incorporated in DE and loans will only be for AZ residential real estate. Thank you.

Register New Account
Reset Password