Chase credit card sunk my credit score..How to fix it?

Chase offered me that if I pay off 90% of my credit card balance, they will waive off the remaining 10%. Since the deal was lucrative, I took it w/o knowing that it’d lower my credit score. I paid off 90% and Chase waived off the rest and closed my account. Now, my score has gone down to 628 because the credit report shows that card as ‘settled’ and ‘seriously delinquent’. I feel cheated now…How to fix my credit report now? thanks!

Register New Account
Reset Password