Can I get a mortgage loan modification if it’s not my primary residence?

It’s not my primary residence because I am attending grad school 4 hours away. It’s for a condo..the regime wants to foreclose because I haven’t paid them the $ 20,000 I owe and they filed a lawsuit against myself and the bank. My fees for the regime and the mortgage come to $ 900/month and my income is only $ 1100.

I really don’t want to foreclose. Is there some way to get it modified and explain away it not being my primary residence?

Register New Account
Reset Password