Applied for a job but can’t make sense of the job description?
I’m through the first two rounds of interviews but I’m still not sure what I’ve applied for!
Can anyone explain this to me in laymans terms please?
Essence of Role
1.Dealing with all aspects of account administration including processing orders, telephone calls, letters, e-mails, maintaining accurate customer databases, offering expert advice on technical, network and billing queries and resolving these in an efficient and timely manner.
2. Liasing with Credit Control to assist in resolving issues such as outstanding debt and late payment issues.
3. The supplying and QA of MI and monthly electronic billing reports.
4. Attend meetings with Users & Contacts, and establishing relationships with a number of high profile key decision makers and influencers within this forum.
5. To proactively identify and implement service enhancements and procedure improvements, in line with business requirements.
6. To support and assist in applicable device projects, driving through change where appropriate.
7. Act as the expert front line support in offering end users advice on device and tariff information including product range and equipment pricing.
8. Provide end user assistance for users porting and migrating onto the Vodafone Network.
9. Provide end users with first line information on benefits of the Vodafone Network.
10. Identify and leverage sales and service opportunities for the virtual Vodafone Team including Service & Account Managers.
11. Assist where possible with key administration tasks to support the rest of the team and if required travel to other sites to do this.
12. Supporting other Vodafone HQ based departments in resolving queries that relate to your account and seeking ways to further improve efficiencies on site.
• Assist in the promotion and uptake of key products and services to increase revenue.
§ Manage High Value Corporate customer CTNs & Devices.
.§ Avoidable Churn 10%
§ Customer Satisfaction – HVC TriM Score of 90
§ Cost of Service – ring fenced activity from Contact Centre, VCO usage
§ SLA Performance – above SLA for all customer transactions
• Excellent keyboard skills and systems knowledge
• Interest / understanding of Mobile devices including features / benefits.
Contractual Job Title
Wow what a bunch of c***s you people can be. I DID ask the interviewer, I’m not stupid. But the information she had was exactly as above and she couldn’t tell me anymore than that.
All I see there is a load of business bull, I just wanted it summarising, maybe by someone who had had a similar role. Wish I hadn’t bothered now.