Opened just today. Everything has been ready to go because we got a verbal ok a few weeks ago, we just were waiting for written. Inspections and bank appraisal done. We are supposed to close within 14 days because my husband is going on deployment a month from today. Is it safe for me to give my landlord notice? I just don’t want to end up paying a mortgage and the other half of my rent.
If worse comes to worse, I can move to my parents house. We did a VA loan, everything is approved no problems at all, my agent is also doing our loan…just need some ideas. Thanks!