What credit card company offers the best deals on Business Credit Card?

Credit and mortgage advice Forums Consumer Credit Credit Cards What credit card company offers the best deals on Business Credit Card?

Viewing 4 reply threads

• Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

I have good credit and im in the market for a business credit card. What company offers the best rates, offers, cash back programs ect? Please give me some ideas on programs i should look into from the major cards like, AE, Discover, MC, and Visa.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I think that you really need to sit down with a lawyer (real estate) and see all your options. This is very hard.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Only if you are a fool and your name is still on the mortgage that can still be YOUR responsibility.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Are there any mortgages on the property for which you are responsible? Is there any equity in the property?

If the former, then quitclaiming will not absolve your responsibility for the mortgage payments. If there is equity, then you will be giving that equity to your ex when you sign the quitclaim.

I suggest sitting down with a property attorney. At the very least, you will want to negotiate a fair price with your ex in exchange for the quitclaim.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Time to ask a lawyer. That HELOC business doesn’t sound right because he can’t pledge your property as security on a loan to himself.

You can quit claim the property to another owner but you can not escape the financial responsibility for the property. It was a dumb thing to do to ‘fixup the property extensively’ without some sort of definite agreement in place. Signing a quit claim deed would be an even dumber thing to do.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Register New Account
Reset Password