Quit claim deed-urgent!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 7 years, 3 months ago.

  • Author
  • #247389


    I asked the following question earlier and KristyW confirmed that a quit claim deed is not indeed required for couples in WA.* Could someone please let me know of a title company that doesn’t require my spouse to sign quit claim deed?* We’re ready to sign the contract and really need this question answered as soon as possible.The original question is listed below:
    My wife and I are looking to buy a house.* I will be the only one on the loan.**We don’t want*her name*to be on the title for some personal reasons but we also*don’t want for her*to sign a quit claim deed as by doing so she would give up her right to the home.* Our agent told us that my wife has to sign the quit claim deed whereas our lender told us this is not true.* Any advice on how to keep my name on the title without her having to relinquish her rights?
    Thank you in advance for your help!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password