I hate going out clubbing and feel sick thinking that i have to? im too ugly.?

Credit and mortgage advice Forums Buying Your Home Buying Your Home I hate going out clubbing and feel sick thinking that i have to? im too ugly.?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 7 years ago.

• Author

Anonymous

I hate going out clubbing and feel sick thinking that i have to? im too ugly.?
    i am 18 and im too ugly to go out clubbing.
    i hate the whole drinking scene.
    im ridiculus looking. im a girl and i am 6 foot.
    people laugh at me and tease me and call me names. i barely even left my house for a while.
    i dont wear heels, im too tall.
    i dont wear dresses cause i have scrawny legs, and im too lanky.
    i stand out wherever i go so people just stare at me..
    times i have been out, my “friend” just went off with some guy and left me by myself so i just went home.
    i hate my friends and we usually just sit in silence.
    also at my prom thing i really didnt want to go. but i was forced and everyone was on the dance floor. i dont dance cause im too tall. and look awkward.. all my friends just went dancing and had a good time. i just sat on my own in embarrassment then went and hid in the toiletes ..
    it’s humiliating. but i cant bring myself to relax. or be happy.
    my sister and her boyfriend bought me a ticket to this party event but i couldnt go. it was so rude too cause they paid but i couldnt stand being left alone sitting at a table the whole night.
    i cry alot. feel sorry for myself. causee im so isolated and lonely. but i think the whole party scene is over rated. even though i secretly want to be like those gorgeous girls who dress up and have a great night and talk about it the next day.
    now my friend has planned to go out for her 18th in our town.
    i cant go. im so scared. wer going to meet people from school who will just lauigh at me, and people are going to stare at me. i have no clothes to wear. how can i get out of this.? it will be hmiliating like it always is.
    its a big drinking culture where i live. people look down on you and think youre strange if you dont go out.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password