I am looking for a non profit debt management co. to handle 3 debts that wont

Credit and mortgage advice Forums Consumer Credit Debt Management I am looking for a non profit debt management co. to handle 3 debts that wont

Viewing 4 reply threads

• Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

deal with me.? I have agreements worked out with chase, boa, cit, but hsbc and hfc will ot work with me, Many debt co. want to take care of all debt, but don;t want to pay a fee on things I have worked out myself

Anonymous
      Inactive

You do not need a debt management company. You can continue to do this on your own. Your credit is already damaged and a debt management company would only hurt it more and charge you for it. Just take your time with HSBC and HFC, if they call tell them what you can do and if they won’t accept tell them you will call back next month, most likely with the same offer. Make sure to get all your aggreement in writing and do not let any of them have electronic access to your checking account.

Be patient, the worst thing HSBC and HFC can do is sue you. Like I said your credit is already damaged and what is a judge gonna say when you tell them you offer this payment plan and they wouldn’t accept. You tried and they are prolly not gonna sue anyway because it will not be worth their while for at least 1-2 years yet.

Anonymous
      Inactive

If your creditors won’t deal with you, then they are not going to deal with any “debt management” companies either. A debt management company cannot do anything that you cannot do for yourself. A creditor has no legal obligation to work with debt management companies. Most so-called debt management companies are scams that take your money without doing anything for you except ruining your credit.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Ron Paul recently said that with all the borrowing we are doing from China, and the constant printing of money we don’t have from the Federal Reserve we have to go into a recession. When countries start to realize our dollar really isn’t worth anything it is destined to happen.

WHat do we do? Well I don’t think Bush is smart enough to get us out of this one.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Dang man! You make some really good points. It is scary. However with oil going down the tubes, technology and the development of alternative forms of energy come to mind. Most of our problems have come from money grubbing government and businesses all making the wrong decisions for the wrong reasons. JMHO

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Register New Account
Reset Password