How to remove hard inquiries that you didn’t make

Credit and mortgage advice Forums Consumer Credit Improve credit How to remove hard inquiries that you didn’t make

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 7 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

Hi,

I just discovered this forum and would appreciate advice:

There are*some “hard” inquiries on my credit reports from collection agencies. In the past, I have tried to remove some erroneous inquiries by writing to the credit bureaus and following their instructions, but they refuse to remove inquiries. Yet, I read on this forum that some people have gotten it done. I would like to know HOW to remove inquiries that should NOT be on my report. I am not trying to remove legitimate inquires, only ones that should not be there, or should not be “hard” inquiries.

I also wonder how the collection agencies can legally do this. Is there a way of reporting them to make them stop… like the FTC or something?

Thanks!

Anonymous

Tradelines will not work for much longer. The position is that you have someone with good credit be a co-signer for you and your credit will improve. This was questionable in the first place and several of these scams are now ILLEGAL and can get you thrown in the graybar hotel (jail).

You can rebuild your credit, but it will take effort on your part and determination. I had my ID stolen and then declared bankruptcy and I still got my score up from 486 to 730 in a little over a year, so this is something I know a bit about!

Go to my website and read it all. I went through credit repair and learned a lot that I think you could benefit from!
    If you do decide to consolidate your loans, make sure you are getting a better interest rate than you currently have!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password