How can I find a list of good credit cards including their credit score requirements?

Credit and mortgage advice Forums Consumer Credit Credit Cards How can I find a list of good credit cards including their credit score requirements?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 6 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

I want to find a good credit card with a 0% introductory rate, a low interest rate after the introductory period, and great customer support. I don’t want to apply to too many banks because that in itself can affect credit scores; I’d like to know beforehand what their credit score requirements are – but that seems to be hard information to find. Thank you for any suggestions!

Anonymous

No. When you apply, your credit rating is checked, too many points against you and the loan is refused. You may be able to source a lender that can help, but you will pay a higher APR and will probably have to pay an indemnity premium. That’s an insurance taken out by the lender, paid for by you, that protects against loss should you default on the loan.
    This site may help you to compare many mortgage companies at once fill the form and you can get a free quote from top banks, brokers and mortgage lenders

Hope this help,

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password