Do negative remarks drop off your credit report in 7 years and if so how does that affect your credi

Credit and mortgage advice Forums Consumer Credit Improve Credit Do negative remarks drop off your credit report in 7 years and if so how does that affect your credi

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 7 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

I am of low income and when I was 18 my mother signed me up for a bunch of credit cards. I am now 23 and have not had the means to pay off the maxed out credit cards. I am in college and i work part time. What I would like to know is how can I handle my debt? 85% percent of the items on my credit report have been charged off. I heard that even if I pay the amount owed it would still have a negative impact on my report. I also heard that after seven years the items drop off of your report. Well if the items are no longer on my report will they still affect my credit score. I don’t really understand how this works. Please help…

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password